1. Our network of senior care communities includes some of the finest licensed and qualified assisted living homes and senior living communities in Columbia, Ellicott City, Silver Spring and throughout Maryland. We personally visit each facility to conduct a comprehensive survey. Only after the senior care facility meets all of our rigorous requirements are they included in our network!
2. As a client, your health and quality of life is very important to our Senior Care Advisors. To make sure we recommend the most appropriate senior living community, we walk each client through a thorough senior care assessment. We look at every aspect of your needs including: health, physical limitations, interests, diet, mobility and more. Our objective is to help you find a place for mom or dad that truly fits your needs.
3. We take advising seriously, that’s why we diligently educate clients about their available senior care options. We don't just email you a list of assisted living homes or other senior living communities. Instead, our highly respected Senior Care Advisors work one-on-one with clients and families to customize the right plan so that you can feel confident in your choosing a place for mom or dad.
4. From the moment you and your family decide it’s time to consider senior care or a senior living community, we are right there working hard to make the entire process as clear and seamless as possible. We help you understand how to select a senior home, evaluate the monthly costs, and review the appropriate paperwork and/or insurance requirements. We will even visit the assisted living home/senior living community with you. We are willing to travel with you to Columbia, Ellicott City, Silver Spring and throughout most of Maryland to find a place for mom or dad.
5. We never forget our clients. We are committed to managing and resolving adult care issues; therefore, we pledge to offer helpful guidance and support even after you transition into your new senior living community.